Search Results for "cat software"140 links
Antennas : 80M
- G4JUV Gate Spring Dipole
- This is an 80 metre dipole that fits in a small spac
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-Star Newsletter
- D-STAR Info Newsletter is a quarterly publication that will feature news about D-STAR products and software, regional news on D-STAR systems and activities, hints and tips for users and everything D-STAR.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT for meteor-scatter
- QST article on QSJT software for VHF meteor-scatter vommunication
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MPFilters for FT-1000MP
- MPfilters is a Windows-based program which enables you to select the Yaesu FT-1000MP and FT-1000MP Mark V main receiver and sub receiver IF filters via the radio’s CAT port
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTDX-5000 by I0GEJ
- Yaesu FTDX-5000 software updates procedure
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Free to use VHF ACARS-decoding software. KG-ACARS works with most handheld scanners and No complicated tunig is required.
[ Hits: 8406 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EasyAudioStreamer is free windows software that allow you to easily stream to the network any audio source connected to any audio device available on your PC.
[ Hits: 3680 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Pyhamclock is a simple application that shows a useful display of both the UTC date and time and your local date and time.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- ControlSoft AR5000
- The software controls a communication receiver AR 5000 designed by AOR. It allows controling the receiver via a PC using a serial port
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- R-20 Signal Capture and Analysis Software
- Connect your R-20 Communications Receiver to your computer. Put your listening hobby on your computer desktop.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- WinradHD is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) freeware application by DG0JBJ for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and based on the open source code of Winrad, written by I2PHD.
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Elmer for iPhone
- iPhone Software to practice taking your Ham Radio Exam
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad™. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 7183 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Softrock tests
- Softrock Version 6.1 Software Defined Radio experience and modifications by DF9CY
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]