cat software165 links
Contesting : Software
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 40150 | Votes: 408 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- D-Star Newsletter
- D-STAR Info Newsletter is a quarterly publication that will feature news about D-STAR products and software, regional news on D-STAR systems and activities, hints and tips for users and everything D-STAR.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT for meteor-scatter
- QST article on QSJT software for VHF meteor-scatter vommunication
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Free to use VHF ACARS-decoding software. KG-ACARS works with most handheld scanners and No complicated tunig is required.
[ Hits: 10274 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Pyhamclock is a simple application that shows a useful display of both the UTC date and time and your local date and time.
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HDSDR is a free SDR (Software Defined Radio) application for Windows. Common usage is Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis. HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene I2PHD
[ Hits: 3390 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Elmer for iPhone
- iPhone Software to practice taking your Ham Radio Exam
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 8631 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- I have RFI, now what - Quantification
- This article will cover gathering some software tools used for RFI location and removal.
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Softrock tests
- Softrock Version 6.1 Software Defined Radio experience and modifications by DF9CY
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsswl log software software for dx nch software software tk 90 qsl software sdr software software kpg 96d kam plus software swr software cw software nts software hyt tc 700 software software ft 857 software nc 16 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links