Search Results for "cat software"146 links
Ham Radio : Blogs : Special Interest
- rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Expert Electronics LLC
- Develops and produces modern radio-electronic devices based on SDR (Software Defined Radio) for radioamateurs and professional applications. Makers of SunSDR and SunSDR-MB1
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Mobile - Usage guide
- This website is dedicated to Radio Mobile.
Radio Mobile is software by Roger Coudé VE2DBE. The program simulates RF propagation and is for free to the amateur radio community.
All you want to know about Radio Mobile can be found here.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Alpha 87A Remote Control
- The Alpha 87A can be controlled over the internet using a TCP connection with version 2 of this software. You need one instance of the application on your remote station and one as client on a local or your home computer.
[ Hits: 22 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TL-922 Linear Project
- Collection of Kenwood TL-922 linear amplifier modifications
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-7700 downloads
- Download documentation, brochure, manuals and software from the official ICOM IC7700 downlaod page
[ Hits: 26 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Ultimate30 for 30MDG Awards
- Home of U30 - Ultimate 30 - free software for the 30 Meter 30MDG Club Award applications
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRG list for HAMs and SWLs
- qrg-liste is a website with a database of frequencies for SWL and Hams. DB can be interfaced with software applications. In german.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Pecker
- The Pecker is a software application that emulates an existing hardware amplifier tuning aid operated in SSB mode as apposed to CW or AM. As such no carrier is used by G7EIX
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modulator-Demodulator Software Radio
A radio communication system where modulating and demodulating components are implemented using software on a personal computer or other embedded computing devices using by a converter.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR Sharp
- SDR# (read SDR Sharp) is a high performance Software Defined Radio application. SDR sharp is a fully featured SDR capable of handling samplerates from kHz level soundcards up to multi hundred MHz dedicated samplers, thanks to its multi-core architecture.
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Virtual Audio Cable
- Virtual Audio Cable software allows you to transfer audio streams between applications and devices. Windows commercial software,
[ Hits: 48 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A wiki dedicated to RTL SDR, cover all aspects in getting started into RTL SDR, from software setup and hardware configuration to start using your RTLSDR dongle
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]