Search Results for "cat system"165 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiverís output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8058 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Elko Amateur Radio Club
- An ARRL Special Service Club located in Northeast Nevada. Operates one of the largest linked repeater systems in the State of Nevada.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Newark Amateur Radio Association
- The mission of this Association is to foster and promote the hobby of Amateur Radio, to provide repeater systems for the Amateur Radio community, to provide public service and emergency communications when needed, to provide education for licensing, and to provide a forum for members to meet and exchange information, share experiences, and socialize with one another.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 10675 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Brookdale ATV Repeater System
- Provide an ATV repeater function for the North Jersey Exterior Area that is available not only for general amateur radio use, but also for providing a unique communications resource during emergencies as well (FCC Part 97.1 (a))
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2300 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SB-220 / 200 Amplifier with Solid-State Transceivers
- Using Solid-State Transceivers With Older Tube Amplifiers, some Hines and Kinks on the Heath SB-220/200 that can be useful in your application
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-897D System Diagram
- Interconnecting the YAesu FT-897 or 897D
[ Hits: 2828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5264 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automatic identification systems (AISs) are designed to be capable of providing information about the ship to other ships and to coastal authorities automatically.
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Automatic Identification System Overview - USCG Navigation Center
- What is the Automatic Identification System (AIS)?
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.60 ]
- DDS Data-Communicatie
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pascall Electronics
- Pascall's specialist RF & Microwave division specialise in components for radar, EW receivers, navigation & location equipment, communication and marine safety systems.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ciro Mazzoni
- From 1973 we work in the communication system on HF, VHF, UHF, SHF for P.M.R., OM and broadcasting.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PMR and commercial radio communication systems dealer
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ShipPlotter displays complete information about ships that are within VHF range of your position using the Universal Automatic Identification System (AIS).
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio - Forum
- SDR Forum - organization dedicated to promoting the development, deployment and use of software defined radio technologies for advanced wireless systems.
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software-defined radio by Wikipedia
- According to wikipedia a software-defined radio is a radio communication system which uses software for modulation/demodulation of signals
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termste system win system cat system te system 2m hf-df-system gps system guy system win-system system system 600 cat-system p a system lf system dx system pa system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links