Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
STěRY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign STěRY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, STěRY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
Travis Co. REACT Team
- Radio emergency associated communications teams are volunteers who are organized internationally and use citizens band (cb) radios to provide public service communications for travelers and their local communities.
Lambton County Radio Club
- Proudly serving Sarnia and all of Lambton County Ontario
The Lambton County Radio Club (LCRC) Inc. was formed in 1982 and was incorporated in 1985. Our purpose is to promote and foster Amateur (Ham) Radio
W4AB Broward Amateur Radio Club
- The Broward Amateur Radio Club was founded in 1946 and received their ARRL Charter of Affiliation March 2, 1949 and is now one of the largest clubs in the South Florida area today.
MT. Tom Amateur Repeater
- A Massachusetts Non-Profit 501-C(3) corporation of amateur radio operators chartered in 1978 covering the Connecticut River Valley in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
- PlanePlotter receives and decodes live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart.
Using PlanePlotter, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you that are transmitting the appropriate digital messages including ACARS, ADS-B and HFDL.
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
- Excel application that allows you to plot impedance and related data obtained from a variety of sources. You can plot on both an XY chart and a Smith chart as well as view the data in tabular format by AC6LA
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb