- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
- This site has listings of all grundig satellit models. You can find pictures,specs,used prices,modifications,upgrades,etc.
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
Lentini Communications, Inc.
- Lentini Communications, Inc. was established in 1954. Located in Newington, Connecticut, home of the American Radio Relay League, retail and mail order outlet serves all your wireless communication needs. Stock amateur, CB and shortwave radios as well as Nextel cellular phones and more.
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.