Derby City Radioactives
- The Derby City Radioactives is an organization of hobbyists and enthusiasts involved in multipule aspects of radio communications including CB and Ham (Amateur)radio,FRS/GMRS,Scanning,Shortwave Listening and the new Multi-Use Radio Service(MURS)
Tri State Radio Club
- Tri state radio clubs web site serving the modern interest in 11 meter CB radio activity
Kings County Repeater Association
- Kings County Repeater Association, Over 30 years of Amateur Radio involvement in Brooklyn. The KCRA meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, except July and August. Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to attend our meetings.
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
Sunstone CircuitsPriority listing
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
CB Mic Wiringpop
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's