OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
Aussie CB Radio
- The aim of this page is to provide a resource for CB radio enthusiasts everywhere, with particular focus on Australian users, includes Mods, schematics, beginners articles, chat forums, technical articles, funny stuff.
DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
- Online UK CB Radio shop specialising in UK CB Radio and 10m Amateur radio equipment. Scanners and multiband receivers also available.
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.