Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
North West CB Radio
- North West CB Radio is a page with radio modificationsís, Local Portlandís Traffic info, Trucker things like CB slang, DX info and a forum. Also we host The Saturday Night Stomp Fest in the Portland area. Results are posted weekly.
Travis Co. REACT Team
- Radio emergency associated communications teams are volunteers who are organized internationally and use citizens band (cb) radios to provide public service communications for travelers and their local communities.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.