Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
The World Radio Club
- Ssb radio club for those who enjoy talking to others all over the world on their 11 meter radio
STěRY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign STěRY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, STěRY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
Lambton County Radio Club
- Proudly serving Sarnia and all of Lambton County Ontario
The Lambton County Radio Club (LCRC) Inc. was formed in 1982 and was incorporated in 1985. Our purpose is to promote and foster Amateur (Ham) Radio
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit SimulatorPriority listing
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.