Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
M.C. Howard Electronics
- Distributor of Common Electronic Components Such As Memory, Integrated Circuits, Discrete Components, Cables And Services. We Also Provide Prom Programming, Simm Manufacturing, Testing And Custom Kitting.
DERF electronics corporation
- Distributor of electronic components like diodes Transistors Microcontrollers Microprocessors connectors, switches, relays, integrated circuits, eproms, leds
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.