Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
Advanced Linear Devices
- Electronic compoenents manufacturer of precision CMOS analog integrated circuits for OEMs of industrial controls, computers, instrumentation, automotive, and telecom. Transistor mosfet.
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.