Search Results for "cd antenna"41 links
Antennas : 160M
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5065 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Why active antennas aren't perfect
- There have been various comments here regarding the effectiveness of active antennas
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 9:1 balun
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx.com
[ Hits: 30203 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- How to get a Perfect Beverage
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx, how to install a perfect Beverage
[ Hits: 3438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Practical indoor antennas
- Some practical indoor antennas that can be built by anyone
[ Hits: 8854 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- K9AY loop
- K9AY is a loop developed in the early 1990's by American radio amateur Gary Breed
[ Hits: 12749 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The K9AY Terminated Loop
- A compact directional receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 26484 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Carpet Loop
- The Carpet Loop II is an inexpensive, easily built, high performance antenna that can work in almost all apartments.
[ Hits: 7131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Bird Feeder Antenna
- A hidden antenna must be just that: hidden. So don't install an antenna, but something else. Lika a bird feeder.
[ Hits: 6082 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- T2FD The Forgotten Antenna
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
[ Hits: 19311 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 38694 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Creative Design Corp.
- Reliable antenna rotators from japan
[ Hits: 4004 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 6952 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3307 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]