cell yagi14 links
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4381 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 5 elements LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- A compact 5 element LFA Yagi for 4M. easy build no matching needed as this is 50 Ohm and flat SWR. Excellent performance.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build Yagi antennas that works
- Excellent article on How to Build A Yagi Antenna That Works by Paul NO8D DX Engineering
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3488 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6279 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 12el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 22 metre long 50 Ohm Monster 6M 12 element Yagi. Super gain, Flat SWR, excellent F/B 50 mhz antenna.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
You can try similar termsyagi cell cell yagi cell phone yagi yagi cell phone antenna log cell cell cell amp 800 -900 cell 16 d cell 800 900 cell cell antennas cell phonrd mobile cell cell antenna 3g cell phone spy
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links