Search Results for "cell"160 links
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 3378 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole by KG4WOA
- Excellent jpole antenna plan with contruction details and pictures
[ Hits: 5681 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3281 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- C6 Bahamas
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Band Plan Layout
- Excellent free downloadable band plans layouts ready to print in pdf format by C.Gustave Sandberg W1CGS
[ Hits: 48571 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Otto engineering
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W&W Batteries manufacturer
- U.s.a. manufacturer of replacement radio batteries, battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and battery eliminators for the public safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular phone industry.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How Radio Works
- Excellent slides explaining radio and radiowaves generation basics
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Which bands to use
- An excellent introduction to ham radio bands, which bands to use and when.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6AMT Grid Maps
- Maidenhead grid maps for VHF/UHF, These maps make excellent wallpaper for your contest setup.
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- ITU Zones map
- A PDF File of ITU zones made available by Icom America
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7IZU QRSS information
- An excellent guide to QRSS mode
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buy nimh, ncicad, and li-ion batteries, chargers, and analyzers for laptops, pdas, digital cameras, cellular phones, nextel radios, hand held scanners, and eliminators
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radios 4 you
- Radios 4 you inc. where quality radios and other electronic products are blended with fair prices to produce excellent value for you. radios specializes in shortwave radios, solar rechargeable radios, am radios, and fm radios for sale.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 4768 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- ID Wizard
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Kenwood TS830S Survival Guide
- Excellent collection of TS 830S documents collected from the web and other sources by DL9AI, PDF File
[ Hits: 3840 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 24093 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.97 ]