Antennas : 20M
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7382 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4024 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole by KG4WOA
- Excellent jpole antenna plan with contruction details and pictures
[ Hits: 5998 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- C6 Bahamas
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2DBK's Ham Radio Blog
- Miscellaneous ham radio stuff from K2DBK
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LY Hamfest
- Every summer Lithuanian radio amateurs gather together to their traditional HAMFEST somewhere in a beauty spot in Lithuania.
It will provide excellent occasion to meet over 300 LY hams in the same place
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mobile and portable towers for the use in temporary cell phone coverage, military use and mobile communications for surveillance and emergencies
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Which bands to use
- An excellent introduction to ham radio bands, which bands to use and when.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6AMT Grid Maps
- Maidenhead grid maps for VHF/UHF, These maps make excellent wallpaper for your contest setup.
[ Hits: 3480 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- G7IZU QRSS information
- An excellent guide to QRSS mode
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buy nimh, ncicad, and li-ion batteries, chargers, and analyzers for laptops, pdas, digital cameras, cellular phones, nextel radios, hand held scanners, and eliminators
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ID Wizard
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Batteries
- Batteries in fact and fiction. Batteries, Cells,Chemistry, Math and Radios
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4932 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Kenwood TS830S Survival Guide
- Excellent collection of TS 830S documents collected from the web and other sources by DL9AI, PDF File
[ Hits: 4042 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Home Brew a Condenser Microphone
- An inexpensive condenser microphone with excellent performance can be easily constructed with easily available parts.
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Signal Generation Solution
- Build an inexpensive RF signal generator
[ Hits: 6121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar termslog cell cell 800 -900 cell 16 d cell cell amp 800 900 cell cell phonrd cell antennas cell antenna 3g cell antenna cell phone gp sylva cell 189 cell phones cell ntenna gel-cell-charger
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links