Search Results for "cell"161 links
Antennas : 12M
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who donít have room for a yagi by K6IF / W6BDN
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Inside view of a Magnetic Loop Balun
- Inside view of the RF Systems magnetic longwire Bbalun
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build Yagi antennas that works
- Excellent article on How to Build A Yagi Antenna That Works by Paul NO8D DX Engineering
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Scouting New Zealand JOTA
- JOTA provides an excellent opportunity to meet Scouts and Guides from many countries and other parts of New Zealand.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar Panels, Grid Tie Systems, Solar Power Kits, Solar Cells and more.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MP Antenna
- Multi-Polarized antennas for Land Mobile Radio, Indoor & Outdoor Networks, Home Wireless, Mining Communications, Remote Monitoring, HAM & Scanner, Cellular, WiFi, Wimax, M2M, GPS, LTE, and GSM.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Communication Base Station, Marine, Cellular and Mobile antennas covering all bands between 2-6000MHz, Communication Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Connectors and Accessories
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic
- RF Cable, Connectors, Adaptors, Ecoflex, Aircell, Aircom Cable
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd manufacturer of VHF UHF 2 way radios, including hand held radio, dual band mobile radios, cb radio, pmr and cell phone repeaters, made in china.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 300 W Amplifier for 33 cm band
- This amplifier takes advantage of the proliferation of surplus cellular 26v RF boards
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bose Headphone Mod
- Adding a boom mike to Bose Quiet Comfort (QC-1) noise-cancelling headphones
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Recovering old NICAD and NMHI Cells
- Old Nicads batteries and sometimes NMHI batteries usually end up with several cells being short circuit, as they suffer from crystal growth in the electrolyte
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Eneloop batteries for QRP
- Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable AA batteries. For QRP purposes, these batteries are great as a 10-cell pack
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 12 v gel cell charger
- Schematic of a fast charger for Gel Cell batteries
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home made Artificial Ground
- This Artificial Ground has been designed by Colyn Baillie-Searle GD4EIRP
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]