- Low cost, reliable rotor with digital display remote control.
C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
- Information about railroad radio channels
and frequencies is provided along with laws relating to using scanners as
well as tips and suggestions for programing and using radio scanners.
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
- Satellite tracking on the iPhone/iPod touch. Track and predict visible satellite passes. Touch a satellite in the map view to see itâ€™s orbit path and location.
- This program allows the pursuit of satellites in real time or in wished dates as well as the forecasts of passage and the visiblity between satellites. Three lists of 15 satellites, choiss among 50 in memory
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.