G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
Loughborough & District Amateur radio club
- Loughborough and District Amateur Radio Club (LADARC) takes it\'s membership from the north west part of Leicestershire encompassing Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Whitwick and Castle Donington.
Elecraft K2 Improving CW Filter
- Here is a cheap and simple way to significantly improve the K2 CW filter(s). With this mod, even strong signals will fade to black as they tune out of the filter pass band
- Dedicated to serving for all rotator parts needs. Stock and provide rotor parts for antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE, Channel Master, and Hy-Gain, both young and old.
Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth’s true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller. By kg4jjh
OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for “pre-human-conditions” or early warning monitoring.
Bandpass Filters for Portable Usage
- These are QRP rated 3 Pole Butterworth filters based on a design by K4VX, feature simplicity, almost no insertion loss, and reasonable rejection on the other ham bands.
30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.