Search Results for "cheap antenna"49 links
Antennas : 2M
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4401 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band
[ Hits: 10330 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 92579 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32225 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23447 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20562 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2495 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29503 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew a j-pole 2mt and 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap. This article includes homebrewing instructions, parts lists, tools needed and printable documentation.
[ Hits: 7523 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 86824 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Portable Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies by KV5R
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 40173 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Cheap VHF/UHF Antennas
- Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 98567 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- 802.11b Antenna on the Cheap
- Build a 802.11b antenna using PVC, some cheap copper tubing, a Pringles can, and some scrap cardboard, in a few hours. Tests state a 12db gain on 2.4 Ghz
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 14126 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9082 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8304 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 20722 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termscheap antenna cheap 20m antenna cheap chi cheap cheap qsl cheap cb cheap qrp cheap rotor cheap yagi cheap transceiver cheap housing cheap 2m yagi cheap 2m yagi cheap antennas cheap beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links