Search Results for "cheap chi"7 links
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31075 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28663 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QSL Card Albums and Organizers
- Cheap qsl card holders, albums and organizers. Fast delivery also has a number of other archival safe products through archivesafe.com and qsl card paper for printing your own qsl cards.
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.72 ]
- AFSK TNC with Arduino
- Cheap AFSK TNC, APRS for everyone with arduino, BeRTOS and a STM32F100 chip by OM5AMX
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- This Blog covers some of the latest developments and projects involving RTLSDR Dongles a cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]