6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
Kachina Amateur Radio Club
- We are an Amateur Radio Club made up of members from communities in and around Show Low, Arizona. The Kachina ARC is a non-profit organization that focuses on radio communications and education for public service.
CE2GVM Radio Club Gaviotas Chile
- Radio Club Gaviotas, Vina del Mar, Region Valparaiso, Chile, CE2GVM, radioaficionados de Vina del Mar, Diploma RC Gaviotas, telecomunicaciones, licencia, radioaficionados CE, radioaficionados XQ, Novicio, General, Superior, CW, DX, radio clubes
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
- Sell the China made electron tubes over a long period of time, the vacuum tubes/electron valves/Power tubes/Audio Tubes/Thyratrons/Magnetrons and accessories, the tube sockets, the vacuum capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitor.
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.