L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifierpop
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF