Search Results for "cheap"96 links
- H Doublebay Antennas
- Cheap and EZ to build Bi-Directional VHF & HF antennas with gain
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- A cheap dual band ground plane antenna
- This little antenna is cheap and easy to build, lightweight, and very functional on 2 meters and 70 centimeters by NA4IT
[ Hits: 2354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dual Quad Antenna
- Cheap but effective multiband quad antenna covering the entire horizon on 10-12-15-17-20m bands.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cookie Cantenna Wi-Fi
- Make a cheap, portable, high performance (15-18 db) directional antenna out of commonly available parts that can be purchased in most grocery and hardware stores.
[ Hits: 5557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Elecraft K2 Improving CW Filter
- Here is a cheap and simple way to significantly improve the K2 CW filter(s). With this mod, even strong signals will fade to black as they tune out of the filter pass band
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Using cheap tetrodes in amplifiers
- This article is written to dispel some of the misconceptions and misunderstandings about some of the tetrode based linear amplifiers, which are currently available on the amateur market.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100 Watt UHF Power Amplifier
- Build a 100 Watt power amplifier using cheap, readily available junk radios
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Cheap & Easy 2.4GHz Feed
- The KI7CX 2.4 GHz Cheap & Easy antenna/feed
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Milli Beacon
- This page describes an cheap RF signal source, a portable micro beacon, using a low cost temperature controlled crystal oscillator
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- There are scores of RF connector types, ranging from the \"cheap and cheerful\" to the extremely expensive types intended for use in professional and military applications.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Switch
- An interesting rf coaxial switch project capable of handling 800-1500 W. This is a cheap home made RF coaxial switch in use by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Two Meter Duplexer
- How to get a cheap-squeaky clean signal, a 2 meter duplexer designed by Leonard WB3AYW
[ Hits: 3167 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Cheap Crystal Filter
- An economical way of building an SSB filter. The circuit is for a filter with a 6 DB band width of roughly 2.2 KHz.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple frequency counter
- This is an incredibly simple and cheap frequency counter with binary readout, based on the ideas of Onno PA2OHH.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40 CW QRP Transmitter
- Here is a easy to build and cheap CW transmitter using 40 m cristals. Power output is approximately 6 Watts for a supply voltage of 13.8 VDC
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Sub-Tone Generator for repeater triggering
- If you need a cheap and easy to construct Subtone Generator for EU-model VHF-UHF rig, here is a solution that works very well.
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This Blog covers some of the latest developments and projects involving RTLSDR Dongles a cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RTL-SDR Tutorial: Cheap AIS Ship Tracking
- How to cheaply track ships using AIS and a cheap $20 software radio.
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Build a Test Meter
- This article include a circuit that allows a cheap 0-1mA meter to be used as a micro-ammeter or a milli-voltmeter
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]