Search Results for "circle"23 links
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Build a Tuned Loop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 2781 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SardineCanAntenna - Seattle Wireless
- Sardine Can Antenna. is a BiQuad or Bi circle - wire length each side (8 x 1/4 waves ) 31 mm
[ Hits: 7830 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- Arctic Circle Amateur Radio Adventure "SVALBARD DX-pedition". A Norwegian and Portuguese Polar Circle Amateur Radio operation.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W8DZ - Greater cincinnati amateur radio association
- GCARA is a general interest amateur radio club intended to promote amateur radio, electronics education and fellowship through amateur radio in the Greater Cincinnati Tristate - Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky area. The club service area lies within a circle having a radius of 25 miles from downtown Cincinnati.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
[ Hits: 4224 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Great Circle calculator
- Excellent on-line java great circle calculator with perl source code and excel spreadsheet for gc calculations
[ Hits: 3880 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Great Circles & QRA Locator Online
- Interactive great circles and QRA Locator map
[ Hits: 3008 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- Great Circle Distance Calculator
- This online calculator computes the great circle distance between two points on the earth's surface
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- British FM & TV Circle
- Home of FM & TV DX in the UK
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18450 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 23643 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 8636 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Great Circle Calculator
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GcmWin for Linux
- Great Circle Map for Linux, available for Debian, freeware by SM3GSJ
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Palm Globe - A World Globe for Palm OS
- Displays one hemisphere of the earth from any location. Can also display the greyline, and measure the distance between two points on the globe. It does not do a great circle projection.
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An ionospheric laboratory for your personal computer. Wquipped with one of the most powerful ray-tracing engines capable of handling such things as Ionospheric Tilts Chordal Hops Non-Great-Circle Propagation Spitzes and more
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Earth Orbit Objects is free program which predict satellite passes for your local or any selected area. Use flat Earth view to display satellite tracks with visibility circle. The globe view shows selected satellites around the Earth as a sphere and sky view shows satellites as you would see them in a starry night.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]