- everything RF is a web portal for RF & Microwave Engineers providing News, Design Articles, Information on new products and a component search engine which helps you find the RF & Microwave Components that are right for you.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.