about circuits on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : Theory Antique Radios : Collections Ham Radio : Regional : India Ham Radio : Resources Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Manufacturers : Parts and Surplus Operating Modes : Amateur Television Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding Software : Antenna analysis Software : Utilities
Technical Reference : Amplifiers Technical Reference : CB Radios Technical Reference : Components Technical Reference : Components : Component Database Technical Reference : Electronics
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Technical Reference : Homebrew
- Electronic symbols
- Analog digital symbols, identification of components, units and conversi„n tables for electronics circuits design
[ Hits: 4730 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Making printed circuits
- To make smart looking PCB's, all you need is a computer, a laser printer, copper clad board, etchant, a clothes iron and some Epson glossy photo paper.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 33849 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.24 ]
- Homebrew resources for wireless enthusiasts
- PDF resources containing information on low cost ssb,am,cw circuits, which are useful for beginners.
[ Hits: 4244 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3782 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links