GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
Democratic Voice of Burma
- Democratic Voice of Burma is a multimedia organization focusing on Burma - Myanmar. We provide impartial news, information and analysis about Burma. We have two hour daily radio broadcast to Burma via short wave, promoting press freedom, democracy and human rights. Our news is available in Burmese, English, Arakan, Chin, Kachin, Karen, Karenni, Kayan, Mon and Shan languages.
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.