W5GI Mystery Antennapop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. Itï¿½s similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
WB9KMO Ham Radio Video Library
- The Ham Radio Video Library is a continuous loop of several ham radio-related video clips. The current clips are Monroe School ISS Contact (15 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Ghostrider (5 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Stanley Wins! (5 minutes), JOTA - Jamboree On The Air (15 minutes) and SBARC Tesla Presentation (50 minutes) - times are approximate
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.