2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.