and 5 categories
about cluster dx on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 [next]
DX Resources : Beacons : 10 meter beacons DX Resources : Clusters
DX Resources : DX Maps DX Resources : DXCC DX Resources : QSL manager Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe : UK Shortwave Radio : SWL Resources Software : DX Cluster
- DX Cluster Using the Internet
- For those of you not familiar with the DX Cluster, a word of explanation by Martyn G3UKV
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXFun Web Cluster
- DX Cluster mainly in spanish, with chat, filtering available upon user registration, propagation reports and solar status, includes also latest dx news.
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- IK1HJS DX Cluster
- Cluster IK1HJS-6 based in italy
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IZ7AUH-6 DX Web Cluster
- DX Cluster web interface, is available also a telnet interface on port 8000
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
- A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the "Options" page. (ex SM6.SE)
[ Hits: 15812 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- DX Lite - mobile phone cluster interface
- DX Cluster for mobile devices. Uses a lite interface to easily fit mobile phones display by G7VJR
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- IV3GKE web cluster and dx-call lookup
- Single page live DX spots organized by Band.
Includes an exremeley fast call sign lookup.
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Software : Linux Software : Logging Software : Macintosh Software : Multimode Software : Packet Cluster Software : Pocket PC Software : Radio Control
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links