QW Telnet DX-Cluster
- One of the first DX-Cluster Telnet Clients ever.
QWTelnet is a DX-Cluster telnet-programm and SOTAwatch parser with audio alerts, so that you not always have to pay attention to the screen.
- DX Cluster spots mapped in real time for all bands.
HA8TKS VHF DXCluster
- VHF and Up DX-cluster with map mash-up includes list, HAM tools, QRB calculator by HA8TKS
- Android ham radio DX Cluster, compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. NKCCluster supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.