Search Results for "cluster spot"50 links
CB Radio : DXing : DX peditions
- FAT Radio Cluster
- This is the Web Cluster with online spot on 11m and QSM/Dxevent Database
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- K6LLK Web Dx cluster
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KJ7UN Spot Cluster
- KJ7UN DX Spot Cluster - Ham Radio DX Spots from Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Idaho
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cluster spot filter service and webcluster, receive your filtered spots via email or icq.
[ Hits: 32568 | Votes: 230 | Rating: 8.06 ]
- sdr-radio.com DX Spots
- SDR Radio DX Cluster data is taken from the Amateur Radio DX cluster using DXSpider
[ Hits: 2809 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX Central
- DX web site includes dx cluster spots, dx news bullettins, band statistics, search spot archive and allow to receive dx spots in your mail box.
[ Hits: 4941 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- eham DX Spots
- DX Spots web cluster interface with filtering features available to eham subscribers
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
- A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the "Options" page. (ex SM6.SE)
[ Hits: 18654 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- DXCluster IOTA spots
- Live IOTA spots by the dxsummit dx cluster
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- G0YLM Linda
- An Amateur Radio enthusiast living in the North of England. A keen DXer and Contester.CoSysop GB7MBC DXCluster. Member of Sands Contest Group MX0SCG/M0SCG
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Japan DX Web Cluster
- HF DX Web Cluster from JAPAN show spots by JA stations
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Satellite spots
- Cluster spots by OH1AQ
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- F5LEN Solar Activity forecast
- Display solar activity forecast for next 27 days, display A-index, Sunspot Numbers and Flux forecast including graphs for solar activity and geomagnetic forecast. All forecasts are updated daily.
[ Hits: 1964 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3429 | Votes: 198 | Rating: 8.96 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3219 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
[ Hits: 3640 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- SV2AGW AGWCluster
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots.
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 3943 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
[ Hits: 3767 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]