- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4670 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- It offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios. The program also support DX Cluster monitoring
MixW V3updatedpopPriority listing
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7060 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Eurowinlog is a ham logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dxcc, dxcluster, qsl printing and much more.
[ Hits: 5495 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Commercial logging software for windows, with QSL route functions, logbook conversions, rig control and cluster support by Datamatrix
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.