Search Results for "co phased"24 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2814 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4528 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15541 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phased Array Discussions
- Interesting discussion about phased array antennas
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Phased Array Adjustment
- KM5KG article presents a lumped-parameter tee-network model of the coupling between radiating elements in a phased array in order to provide a physical and intuitive understanding of phased array operation and adjustment interactions
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 40 meter phased delta loops
- N6AQ delta loops antennas for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Boom for phased delta loops
- Antenna boom to support 40 meter phased delta loops
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phasing of two identical antennas
- Phased Spaced Active Whips and Broadband Loops by WA1ION
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4344 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Four square phased verticals
- TK5EDP 4 square phased vertical system in corse isl.
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Engineering
- Antenna Engineering specialise in producing a range of high quality aluminium HF verticals ranging from mono band single element verticals to multi element phased arrays.
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3855 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7272 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsphased co phased co-phased phased vertical phased slimjims phased array 2el phased vert phased verticals co phased antennas 90 degree phased 2 phased verticals phased array tv phased arrays phased arry 20m phased dipoles
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links