Search Results for "coax cable"171 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Magnetic Loop Antennas
- 40m Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A coaxial cable tuneable magnetic loop antenna for 7MHz. This experimental antenna does not require a tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Line Loss Calculator
- Types of coax cable with rf attenuator calculator, line loss calculator form includes an antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TelExpress sells RF low loss coax cable, connectors, custom cable assemblies, and compete fiber solutions
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maker of the XTRA GUARD high performance electronic cables, flexible coax cables and FIT preferred heat shrink products.
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Check coaxial cable with a multimeter
- How to check coaxial cable with a common multimeter
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Yes, all my Coax Cables are 75 Ohms
- CO2KK exposes some myths about using 75-ohm feedline with 50-ohm rigs and show how to build a cotanget transformer
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable Tester
- A simple coax cable tester built based on the KG0ZZ project.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Measure Impedence of Coax Cables
- This video shows one way to use a scope and function generator to measure the length of a piece of coax transmission line as well as estimate its impedance
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscoax cable 5d 2v 50 ohm coax cable sky hd coax cable 217 coax cable coax-cable rg 565 coax cable 75 ohm coax cable sky hd coax cable coax cable 75 ohm coax-cable-75-ohm 5d-2v-50-ohm-coax-cable coax cable spec coax cable loss coax cable antenna rg 1318 coax cable
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links