2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
- WinTick is a utility program aiming at synchronizing the PC clock to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). It was originally developed for accurate satellite tracking, running on the taskbar while a NASA-compliant tracking program (SGP4 or SDP4) is running in the foreground.