Search Results for "coax"293 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6607 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Transmitting Baluns
- One of the most popular Ham-lore rumors is a balun's performance can be tested or evaluated by grabbing the coax and watching for an SWR change. This is probably one of the worse test-rumors circulating
[ Hits: 3126 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7554 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 28924 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Bazooka Antenna
- Notes on bazooka antennas by Katunk: a portable field antenna, sometimes called the double bazooka or a coaxial antenna.
[ Hits: 4113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 22900 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12089 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9412 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Electronika Int.
- Electronika manufacturers Coaxial Cable Assembly, RF Connectors, Adapters, Power Dividers, Couplers, Crimping Tools
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5157 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dynamic Signal
- The Largest Selection of Cable Assemblies and Accessories. Coaxial Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Connectors, Attenuators, Terminators, and Tools.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Heston Supply
- Adapters, Antenna and Antenna Parts, Coax and Wire, Connectors from Longview WA
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DDS Data-Communicatie
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[ Hits: 21817 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- Soldering PL-259 Coax Plugs
- An illustrated and complete guide to soldering PL-256 coax plugs by W8WWV
[ Hits: 4232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]