Search Results for "coax"334 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 m broad banded coax inverted L antenna
- Based on a W4TWW project and modified by KN4LF
[ Hits: 4292 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ugly Balun
- A 1:1 choke balun for 160 thru 10 meters using one continuos lenght of coax to rig.
[ Hits: 5502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2914 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 12969 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8066 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coax cable loss table
- Coaxial cable loss in db per 100 ft.
[ Hits: 4128 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two-Wire Open Line
- Article on various type of transmissium medium, like parallel lines, twisted pairs, shielded pairs, coax lines
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial or Open Wire
- Coaxial or Open Wire Transmission Systems at HF Broadcast Stations
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pomona Electronics
- Banana plugs, coaxial cable assemblies, patch cords, oscilloscope and DMM test lead and probe kits and accessories, IC test clips, boxes, RF connectors, XLR and 75-ohm cable assembly products.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB-electronic gmbh based in Germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 8.88 ]
- RG-174/U A Small Coax for Field Use
- RG-174/U article on usage by AA5TB
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Notes on double shielded coax cables
- Some notes on double-shielded coaxial cable
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsend fed coax using 75 ohm coax dc coax 5d coax coax ant coax rg 8 u coax ext coax 214 rg6 coax coax usb 75 ohm coax 734 75 ohm coax 446 mhz coax rg used coax 2m coax
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links