Search Results for "coax"338 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 m broad banded coax inverted L antenna
- Based on a W4TWW project and modified by KN4LF
[ Hits: 4343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ugly Balun
- A 1:1 choke balun for 160 thru 10 meters using one continuos lenght of coax to rig.
[ Hits: 5516 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2922 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 13121 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8109 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coax cable loss table
- Coaxial cable loss in db per 100 ft.
[ Hits: 4144 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two-Wire Open Line
- Article on various type of transmissium medium, like parallel lines, twisted pairs, shielded pairs, coax lines
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial or Open Wire
- Coaxial or Open Wire Transmission Systems at HF Broadcast Stations
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pomona Electronics
- Banana plugs, coaxial cable assemblies, patch cords, oscilloscope and DMM test lead and probe kits and accessories, IC test clips, boxes, RF connectors, XLR and 75-ohm cable assembly products.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB-electronic gmbh based in Germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Svetlana tubes also Russian capacitors,vacuum and coaxial relay, for RF Power Linear Amplifier builders. Amateur-Radio, Broadcast. Full Online Catalog.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 8.88 ]
- RG-174/U A Small Coax for Field Use
- RG-174/U article on usage by AA5TB
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Notes on double shielded coax cables
- Some notes on double-shielded coaxial cable
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshf coax using 75 ohm coax 734 75 ohm coax 446 mhz coax rg 75 ohm coax coax ext end fed coax uhf.vhf coax coax hf-coax rg-59 coax coax 214 rg6 coax coax usb 75-ohm-coax
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links