Search Results for "coaxial cable trap"5 links
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 140300 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7506 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8995 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Building traps with coax cable
- Tips on how to build a trap using common coaxial cable and coax trap software, by F5JTZ in french
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]