Search Results for "coaxial"134 links
Antennas : 30M
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13088 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 41301 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 29012 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Bazooka Antenna
- Notes on bazooka antennas by Katunk: a portable field antenna, sometimes called the double bazooka or a coaxial antenna.
[ Hits: 4116 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 22937 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2243 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- KN4LF explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12108 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8878 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7337 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Electronika Int.
- Electronika manufacturers Coaxial Cable Assembly, RF Connectors, Adapters, Power Dividers, Couplers, Crimping Tools
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dynamic Signal
- The Largest Selection of Cable Assemblies and Accessories. Coaxial Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Connectors, Attenuators, Terminators, and Tools.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 19099 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Using RG-174 Coaxial Cable
- Notes on using RG-174 Coaxial Cable at Medium and Lower HF Frequencies by John Bryant and Bill Bowers
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Coaxial Stub Filters
- Coaxial stub filters used at W7GJ
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]