Antennas : 160M
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wire Baluns
- Baluns done with coaxial feed-cable
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna
- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Antennas
- Amateur Radio Coaxial Antennas by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency.
[ Hits: 1952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Communication Base Station, Marine, Cellular and Mobile antennas covering all bands between 2-6000MHz, Communication Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Connectors and Accessories
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MegaPhase designs, manufactures and sells coaxial cable assemblies to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, products include test cables, test adapters, flexible and semi-rigid cables used to connect system components inside a system, and coaxial connectors.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cmpter Electronics
- Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF Coaxial Connectors, RF Adapters, Cable Assembly and GPS Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive, instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 9.34 ]
- Eagle 1st
- US made, accessories for the RF laboratory; including Return Loss Bridges, high performance coaxial cable assemblies and test filters.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of PL-259 and SO-239 and many other connector types for various cable sizes. Also manufacture various size coaxial cable and pre-made antenna cable assemblies and pigtails.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ABR Industries
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Cables, Assemblies, and Connector supplies.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ecoflex USA
- Manufacture of the famous Ecoflex Low Loss
Coaxial Cable Series.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Manufacturer of Grounding kits, cable, copper lugs, bus bars, brackets, lightning arrestors for coaxial feeder cable & fiber cable lightning protection & grounding
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Feeder clamp - Coaxial cable hanger
- Feeder clamps, coaxial cable hangers, wall attachments for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 7/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/8, RG coaxial cable installation; Custom design & OEM available.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fairview Microwave Inc
- Supplier of RF, Microwave, & Wireless passive coaxial components, including Coaxial Attenuators, Adapters, Cables, DC Blocks, Terminations, & Connectors
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NEQRP Noise Bridge
- A noise bridge is a device for measuring or comparing impedances on coaxial cables, antennas, components, etc.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial coaxial dip[ole coaxial stub coaxial colinear vhf coaxial dipole coaxial cable rg 371 coaxial cable coaxial splitter coaxial trap coaxial traps vhf coaxial balun coaxial antebba 222 mhz coaxial colinear coaxial switch coaxial balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links