137 MHZ QHF Quadrafilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135mHz quadrafilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
Rainbow Amateur Radio Association
- RARA was founded in 1995 by a group of active amateur radio operators from several regions of the United States. Today, the club is international in scope with over 135 members around the world.
K3DN, Warminster Amateur Radio Club
- The Warminster Amateur Radio Club Inc.
(Warminster Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania) is a general purpose amateur radio club and its over 135 members are involved in all aspects of amateur radio.
W4DEX Experimental Stations
- WD2XSH Experimental Station (505 - 510 KHz)
WD2XKO Transmitting Station Stanfield,NC operating between 135.7 to 137.8 KHz.
Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446Priority listing
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.