W6BHZ - Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club
- The California Polytechnic State University Amateur (Ham) Radio Club (CPARC) has a long tradition of communications service on campus and in the community of San Luis Obispo. The club was founded in 1947, making the Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club the second oldest club on campus
Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club (BVARC) was started in 1993 with 5 members. We currently have 40-45 members. The Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club is a "Not for Profit Association of Amateur Radio Operators" based in Harrison county, Iowa.
BYU Amateur Radio Club : Home
- Founded in 1949 and officially recognized by the FCC in 1950, the BYUARC has many years of service at BYU. Experiencing second generation club members and a continuous committment to BYU and the ham radio community, the club continues to go strong and progress
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.