University of Idaho Amateur Radio Club
- W7UQ is one of the oldest organizations on campus, dating back to 1929. Its goal is to provide a way for UI students, staff and faculty to become involved in ham radio.
Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
Ham Radio Deluxe v4pop
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.