- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
Plainfield Radio League
- An ARRL-affiliated club serving the Plainfield-area and Joliet. Sponsors the WW9AE 70cm ARES repeater 444.550 + 114.8. Meets last Wednesday of the month at the Plainfield Family Restaurant at U.S. Rte. 30 and Renwick Road at 7:00 p.m.
University of Idaho Amateur Radio Club
- W7UQ is one of the oldest organizations on campus, dating back to 1929. Its goal is to provide a way for UI students, staff and faculty to become involved in ham radio.
Ham Radio Deluxe v4pop
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.