Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
K6PV Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in June 1975, as the Rancho Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Association, the PVARC is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation among members. Rancho Palos Verdes, California
K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 1975 with the purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
W8LBZ Sandusky Radio Experimental League
- The Sandusky Radio Experimental League Inc,(SREL), is a club of amateur radio operators in Northern Ohio. SREL sponsors the 53.35, 146.655 and 444.375 repeaters.
North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.