about code key on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Internet and Radio : Video Manufacturers : Interfaces Manufacturers : Memory Keyers Manufacturers : Morse Keyers Operating Aids : Beginner's Guides Operating Modes : DSP Operating Modes : Morse code Operating Modes : Morse code : Morse Key Collections Publications : SWL BCL Guides Software : Macintosh Software : Morse Code Decoders
Software : Multimode Technical Reference : Beacon keyers Technical Reference : Filters Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Keyers
- SerialKey is a Freeware DOS Morse code keyboard that uses the serial port, by Jeff Rowberg (KF6RLU)
[ Hits: 3385 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 37999 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 17086 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 36802 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3281 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 6156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1511 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links