A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
- Distributor of aluminum and a manufacturer of finished aluminum products. Pierce Aluminum offers a diverse inventory and distributes a complete line of sheets, coils, plates, bars, structural shapes, tubes, pipes and extrusions in the most varied alloys and sizes possible
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
- Simple freeware tool to calculate several kinds of HF filters. Use to calculate L-C and R-C band filters and bandpasses, L-C, L-R and R-C highpasses and lowpasses, coils and capacitors.
[ Hits: 4812 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!