Search Results for "common mode noise"5 links
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 3378 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]