Search Results for "common mode"28 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Baluns in antenna systems
- Understanding Baluns. This article explores some simple antenna system configurations and the effect of key system components, connections and dimensions on feed line common mode current.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Measuring common mode current
- The nature of common mode current, and instrument for measuring common mode current in a ham station HF antenna system
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4022 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Common Mode Choke
- A general article on CMC, common mode choke include a description and tipical usage.
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Plane Verticals
- Ground Plane antennas and common mode
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iPad and FT-817
- Connecting the iPad or the iPhone to a Yaesu FT-817 using an home made cable, using common digital modes like PSK31 RTTY and SSTV. Article by Andrew VK3BQ
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Port APRS mode
- The Kenwood TM-D710 is designed as a nearly fully self-contained APRS station, with the ability to perform most of the common APRS functions built right in.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common mode current
- Balanced and Unbalanced Systems
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscommon mode common mode choke common mode chokes common mode noise common mode rf choke hf coaxial common mode c common-mode chokes, common-mode choke common mode chockes w1his : common-mode chokes common mode chokes w1his common mode chokes on 450 ohm ladder line chuck counselman, w1his : common-mode chokes common common choke
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links